Safety rules due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Ladies and gentlemen,
Out of concern for the health and safety of our guests and employees, we have introduced a number of changes in the daily functioning of TAILOR HOTEL SPORT & CONFERENCE
- We follow the current guidelines of national institutions responsible for health protection (Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, Ministry of Health)
- We have limited the number of guests who can stay in particular places at the same time in the Hotel using a 2-meter distance between.
- A maximum of 96 people can stay in the Hotel.
The rules of the sanitary regime in force at the TAILOR HOTEL SPORT & CONFERENCE:
- We systematically disinfect washable surfaces in hotel public areas and tactile – handles, light switches, table tops. All rooms in the hotel are regularly aired.
- On the premises of Tailor Hotel there are dispensers with liquid for hand disinfection, along with instructions how to use it properly. The dispensers are located:
- At the Restaurant entrance
- At the Reception
- At the Conference Room entrance
- In public areas
- In public toilets – these toilets may be used only by Hotel Guests. There are also instructions on: hand washing, hand disinfection, removal and putting on gloves, putting on and taking off a face mask
- In public areas it is obligatory to wear masks – this is indicated by the posted signs
- In keeping with the principles of the sanitary regime, the hotel guests have at their disposal: sauna, gym and hot tub – available exclusively.
- Bicycles for rental are still available. The equipment is disinfected after each Guest.
- There is a protective glass on the Reception desk
- Reception staff use masks and protective gloves
- At the Reception we offer the possibility of purchasing protective masks and disinfection hand gel
- Only one person may stay at the reception desk. Guests waiting at the Reception desk should keep an appropriate distance – 2 meter
- We encourage our Guests to make non-cash payments
- Each room has a hand sanitizer with instructions for proper use
- Only a person registered at the Hotel may be in the room
- The rooms are fully disinfected of all equipment and flat surfaces
- Cleaning the room during the Guest’s stay takes place only at the Guest’s request
- After the Guest has checked out, the room is thoroughly cleaned
- Restaurant is open only for Hotel Guests.
- Restaurant provides gastronomic services such as: room service, take-away meals, meals with delivery
- For safety reasons there is a limit of people in the Restaurant. The required distance between the tables is maintained
- Guests entering the Restaurant are required to disinfect their hands and wear protective mask. Guests take off the mask only at the table
- Only people who are staying in the same room can sit at the same table
- Orders should be placed at the table
- Common areas are systematically disinfected
- Employees who come into contact with food adhere to the principles of: Health and Safety, HACCP, Good Hygiene and Manufacturing Practices
- Restaurant employees use protective masks and gloves