TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Tailor Hotel
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Terms and conditions define main rules for the service provision and guests responsibility by staying at the Tailor Hotel. It is an integral part of the agreement which takes place by signing a registration card, as well as by making a reservation or paying for a stay at Tailor Hotel.
By making the above-mentioned actions, guest confirm that has read and accepts the terms and conditions of Tailor Hotel.
- Terms and conditions applies to everyone in the Hotel.
- Terms and conditions are available at the reception and in every room.
§2 HOTEL NIGHT
- The room is rented for hotel nights.
- Hotel night last from 3 p.m. until the next day noon.
- If guest wants to extend the stay it should be report at the front desk as soon as possible, but no later than 10:30 a.m. Tailor Hotel may refuse to extend the stay due to the lack of rooms or when guests do not comply with Tailor Hotel Regulations.
- Tailor Hotel has the right to refuse the stay extension if guest didn’t pay for the current stay.
- In the case of shortening the stay, guest must report this fact at the front desk no later than 11 a.m. on leaving day otherwise another hotel night is considered to be started.
§3 HOTEL CURFEW
- From Monday to Thursday and Sunday, Hotel curfew last from 10.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m. the next day.
- On Friday and Saturday, the curfew last from 03.00 am to 6.00 am.
§4 BOOKING AND REGISTRATION
- Check-in at the hotel requires to show ID and sign a registration card at the reception desk. Check-in is obligatory for everyone who wants to rent a hotel room.
- Guest’s room cannot be transferred to another person, even if the period for which he paid for stay has not expired.
- People who are not registered can stay in a guest’s room from 7:00 until 10 p.m. After that receptionhas the right to charge guest’s account the amount of 100 PLN per person.
- Tailor Hotel may refuse to accept a guest who during a previous visit violated the rules, in particular causing damage to property, causing injury of other guests or employees of Tailor Hotel.
- During check-in Tailor Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize a credit card or cash deposit for the amount of the entire stay.
- Reservation is guaranteed if payment will be made with the terms of the booking confirmation. No deposit payment may result in cancellation of the booking.
- In case of hotel night resignation Tailor Hotel does not refund a fee for the current hotel night.
- Loss or room key damage cost 50 PLN.
- Tailor Hotel provides services in accordance with its standard.
- If guest is not satisfied with the quality of service it should report it as soon as possible to the reception, which will help to improve standard of services immediately.
- Tailor Hotel has an obligation to ensure guests:
– Conditions to full and unfettered leisure;
– Safe stay, including safety to keep in secret information about the guest identity:
– Professional and polite staff for all services offered at Tailor Hotel;
– Room service and necessary equipment repairs in guest room in the absence of guests or in his presence if requested;
– Exchange of towels and bed linen at the guest request
- In addition,Tailor Hotel provides the following free services:
– Providing information related to the stay and travel;
– Wake-up calls
– Luggage storage;
– Ordering taxi
§6 GUEST LIABILITY
- Children under 16 years old should stay at Tailor Hotel under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are responsible for any damage caused by their children.
- Guest takes full liability for any damage of the equipment and technical devices in Tailor Hotel,from his fault or the fault of people visiting him. Tailor Hotel reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card for damages after his departure.
- In case of violating the regulations Tailor Hotel may refuse to provide services to Guest. This Person is obliged to immediately comply with requests of Tailor Hotel, to pay for existing services, to pay for possible damage and to leave the Hotel.
- Each time when guest leaves the room – for reasons of fire safety and electrical overload – he should turn off the TV, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and check if the doors are closed.
- Because of the fire safety requirements there is strict non-smoking policy at Tailor Hotel. Smoking tobacco and electronic cigarettes, making fire in the room or burning room’s equipment is strictly prohibited. By violating the provision on smoking tobacco and electronic cigarettes the guest will be charged the penalty in the amount of 800 PLN. In the event of a fire alarm activation as a result of smoking tobacco or similar, the guest will be charged the amount of 2 500 PLN. The fire alarm can also be activated due to too much steam coming out of the bathroom through the open door. We kindly ask you to have the bathroom door closed and the bathroom fan turned on during the bath.
- Tailor Hotel has a right to deposit the items brought by a guest to the Hotel in case of payment delay for the stay or unregulated charges for other services.
- The behaviour of guests and their visitors who use the services of Tailor Hotel should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other guests. Tailor Hotel’s employee may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
- Guest should inform the reception about the damage or defects in the building immediately after its discovery.
- In case of dirty linen which is particularly difficult to clean Tailor Hotel may charge guests the following costs:
– towel – 50 PLN, pillowcase or bed sheet – 80 PLN, duvet cover – 120 PLN, duvet – 250 PLN;
In the case of damaging bed linen (including towels, pillowcases, bed sheets, underlay beneath the bed sheets, duvet covers) the guest may be charged as follows:
– towel – 50 PLN, pillowcase or bed sheet – 100 PLN, duvet cover – 270 PLN, duvet – 350 PLN.
In case of damaging equipment in guest’s room Tailor Hotel may charge guests the following costs:
– glass – 20 PLN, cup – 40 PLN, water carafe – 50 PLN, glass table – 200 PLN, desk – 700 PLN, window glass – 1000 PLN,
TV destruction – 2,000 PLN, phone destruction – 100 PLN, refrigerator damage – 250 PLN , coffee set – 250 PLN.
§7 LOST AND FOUND
- Personal belongings left in the room by guest will be kept at Tailor Hotel for 3 months. By that time it is possible for guest to receive his belongings or organize courier delivery on his own cost.
- Food items will be kept for 24 hours only.
- Guests have the right to file complaints if they see an infringement in the quality of services provided.
- All complaints should be dealt with the reception.
- The complaint should be filed immediately after noticing infringements in the quality of services provided.
§9 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- The Tailor Hotel is completely restricted for the animals. The exception is the guide dog and/or permission by the receptionist. This permission may be issued after payment of 150 PLN per day for one animal.
- If any equipment (solid and moving parts) damage will be made by the guest staying in the room during accommodation, the charge will be based on the valuation made by the Tailor Hotel staff. In addition, this amount will be increased by two nights’ accommodation according to the price list valid for the day.
- According to the Act of April 8, 2010 with amends regarding the Health Protection Act, is strictly forbidden to use or smoke tobacco inside the Hotel building (§5. Act 5).
- Dangerous iems – weapons and ammunition, flammable materials and explosives are not allowed.
- The guest agrees to the storage and processing of personal data in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. of 2002. 101, Pos. 926, with amends) by Tailor Hotel, for the purposes of the guest’s check-in and accommodation in the Hotel and other services provided by Tailor Hotel. The guests have the right to view and correct their personal data.
- It is forbidden to behave obscenely inside the Tailor Hotel (causing mischief in public areas). The employee may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
- It is prohibited to engage acquisition and itinerant trade at the Tailor Hotel.
- It is forbidden to behave loud in Tailor Hotel, cause unpleasant smell, or other things that irritate the other guests.
- Guests cannot take away food or drinks from Restaurant/Bar into the rooms or other areas of Tailor Hotel.
- Guests are not allowed to make any changes in the rooms and their equipment.
- Any disputes are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.
BOOKING CONDITIONS AT TAILOR HOTEL
Following document regulates the conditions of making and cancelling reservations,
payment and validity of bookings
§1 POSSIBLE WAYS OF BOOKING ROOMS IN TAILOR HOTEL
Booking can be done by:
a) filling and accepting booking form on www.tailorhotel.pl website,
d) personally requesting booking at Tailor Hotel reception,
After making reservations, according to one of ways listed above, Tailor Hotel will send confirmation of reservation to the e-mail-except in case “d” listed above.
Correct completion of the form is necessary to make a legally valid reservation with Tailor Hotel. Booker is obliged
to pay for the full value of the booked stay. Special booking and payment conditions may apply to special offers.
Guest making reservation in Tailor Hotel is obliged to confirm in written form, that provided credit/debit card has not been stolen, was used with the permission of the rightful owner and belongs to the person whose data appears on the card. It means that, while making the payment in Tailor Hotel the card was not used by an unauthorized person.
In case of remitting the payment using bank transfer, payment should be done using following Tailor Hotel bank account details:
Reservation will not become guaranteed in case of lack of prepayment or funds on provided credit card. In all remaining and not mentioned above cases, full payment should take place during check in.
In order to freely use any additional services offered by Tailor Hotel a pre-authorization on a credit card or a cash deposit is required for an amount equal to the potential cost of the services ordered.
Cost of all additional services will be based on available at the day of booking price list.
§2 BOOKING CANCELLATION
A. Booking cancellation policy
- Standard Offer:
a) all changes or free cancellation are possible till 1 day before arrival, 12:00 local time
b) in case of no show Tailor Hotel reserves right to not refund prepayment for the first night of every booked room or charge provided credit card for amount equal to the total cost of first night of every booked room
- Guaranteed Offer:
a) changes or free cancellation are not possible
b) in case of no show Tailor Hotel reserves right to not refund prepayment
Additional cancellation policy may apply to special offers.
In case of correct cancellation according to rules above, prepayment will be refunded immediately the same way prepayment was done.
Fee for cancellation will be deducted from payment according to rules above or from provided credit card. In order to make cancellation valid, written information is required.
B. Shortening stay
Free stay shortening is possible only in case of Standard Offer. In order to shorten the stay, reception should receive such information before 12:00 local time at they day of requested check in. Request to shorten stay made after 12:00 will not be considered valid. Shortening stay is not possible in case of Guaranteed offer, what means the charge will remain unchanged.
C. Personal information
During the process of making reservation, booker agrees to store personal data in Tailor Hotel secured database. Provided data will be used only to complete reservation process and marketing purposed according to rules described in “Regulations from 28.09.1997r. about protecting personal data”.
D. Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
Making reservation means acknowledging Terms & Conditions, while singing registration card during check-in means accepting and abiding rules according to Tailor Hotel Terms & Conditions.
§3 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Check in starts at 3 p.m., check out 12:00 a.m.
Prices provided in price list are given in gross value.
Tailor Hotel reserves right to change and use different price list for periods such as holidays, summer or long weekends.
Room price includes:
– accommodation in comfortable room
– visitors tax,
– free Wi-Fi connection
0-3 years old children- free stay
4-12 years old children – accommodation (in parents room) 50% of price.
Check in can be done only by at least 18 year old Guests, confirmed with proper identity card.
Payment for accommodation, including extending stay, should be done at the moment of check in. Any other services should be paid before check out.